Available internationally. Alan has experience working through the USA, UK, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Board-level AI advisory with a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Advisory for intergovernmental organisations (IGOs).
- Review of AI platforms within organisations.
- Facilitation of best-practice AI design, development, implementation, and optimisation (high-level, no coding).
- Advisory on ethical and moral considerations in AI.
- Expertise on best-practice considerations in AI.
- Presenting seminars on AI focus areas (datasets, models, applications, brain comparison, best practice).
- Training to bring staff up to speed on current and emerging AI trends.
- Ongoing support for AI implementation with a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Facilitating workshops on AI application opportunities for organisations.
- Creating organisation-specific AI guidance, policy, process, and procedure.
- Creating world-class reports and visualisations of AI for organisations.
Software development and coding is not offered, though referrals and recommendations can be made on request.⬛
Dr Alan D. Thompson is an AI expert and consultant. With Leta (an AI powered by GPT-3), Alan co-presented a seminar called ‘The new irrelevance of intelligence’ at the World Gifted Conference in August 2021. He has held positions as chairman for Mensa International, consultant to GE and Warner Bros, and memberships with the IEEE and IET. He is open to major AI projects with intergovernmental organisations and impactful companies. Contact.
This page last updated: 22/Aug/2021. https://lifearchitect.ai/ai-consulting/↑