Available internationally. Alan has experience working through the USA, UK, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Board-level AI advisory with a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Advisory for intergovernmental organisations (IGOs).
- Review of AI platforms within organisations.
- Facilitation of best-practice AI design, development, implementation, and optimisation (high-level, no coding).
- Advisory on ethical and moral considerations in AI.
- Expertise on best-practice considerations in AI.
- Presenting seminars on AI focus areas (datasets, models, applications, brain comparison, best practice).
- Training to bring staff up to speed on current and emerging AI trends.
- Ongoing support for AI implementation with a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Facilitating workshops on AI application opportunities for organisations.
- Creating organisation-specific AI guidance, policy, process, and procedure.
- Creating world-class reports and visualisations of AI for organisations.
Alan is no longer engaged in software development or coding directly (besides prompt crafting and priming), though referrals and recommendations are offered through close collaborators. These collaborators include software developers with extensive experience in rapid prototyping using current models such as:
– OpenAI GPT-3 (API).
– AI21 Jurassic-1 (API).
– GPT-J (internal)
– Megatron-11B and related models (internal).
Both GPT-J and Megatron-11B are available to be deployed internally, with no external API needed. This has been important for security-conscious organisations who don’t want to expose their data/documents to US or Israeli companies.⬛
Dr Alan D. Thompson is an AI expert and consultant. With Leta (an AI powered by GPT-3), Alan co-presented a seminar called ‘The new irrelevance of intelligence’ at the World Gifted Conference in August 2021. His applied AI research and visualisations are featured across major international media, including citations in the University of Oxford’s debate on AI Ethics in December 2021. He has held positions as chairman for Mensa International, consultant to GE and Warner Bros, and memberships with the IEEE and IET. He is open to major AI projects with intergovernmental organisations and impactful companies, and is currently based in the US through 2022. Contact.
This page last updated: 6/Oct/2021. https://lifearchitect.ai/ai-consulting/↑